Techday is proud to be supporting the What’s Your Story? poster competition which launched today.
What’s Your Story? is an online youth campaign offering youth a voice about the exciting opportunities and tremendous challenges that we all face when we are online.
It is a poster competition that is open to kids aged five to twelve years across Australia and New Zealand.
- The theme that kids need to do a poster for this year is ‘We are connecting to the internet in more ways than ever, so what would you do to make the internet a safer place?’
- Entry is via whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com.au
- There is a prize pool of $14,000 in cash and prize.
- Sept 7th to Nov 1st entries accepted
- Sept 7th to Nov 8th allow voting
- Nov 9th to Nov 15th judging
Judges include Facebook, Twitter, Techday and NetSafe.
To find out more click here.