Apple has debuted a brand new lineup of Apple Watch bands, aiming to entice customers with fresh and bright options to liven up their wrists.
Apple says the new offerings give customers 'more opportunity than ever' to personalise and customise their Apple Watch.
Designed for the North American spring season, the lineup includes a wide stripe Woven Nylon band, standalone Nike Sport Bands and Apple Watch Hermès bands in ‘striking’ new colors.
The new collection of bands include:
· Sport in Pebble, Azure and Camellia
· Woven Nylon in Berry, Tahoe Blue, Orange, Red, Pollen and Midnight Blue
· Classic Buckle with new buckle design in Sapphire, Berry and Taupe
The Nike Sport Bands will now be sold separately in:
· Pure Platinum/White
New Apple Watch Nike+ models will include 38mm and 42mm Space Grey Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Sport Band and 38mm and 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with Pure Platinum/White Sport Band.
The newest expression of Apple Watch Hermès bands includes:
· 38mm Double Tour in Bleu Zéphyr Epsom leather
· 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia leather
· 42mm Single Tour in Lime Epsom leather
· 42mm Single Tour in Colvert Swift leather
The collection expands with a new model that pairs Apple Watch Series 2 with the 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia calfskin leather and includes an exclusive Hermès Sport Band in signature orange.
Pricing and Availability
• Apple Watch Series 2 is available in gold, rose gold, silver or space grey aluminium, or silver or space black stainless steel cases paired with a wide variety of bands starting at NZ$599 inc GST; and the ceramic Apple Watch Edition starts at NZ$1999 inc. GST from apple.com/nz and select Apple Authorised Resellers. For local availability, visit locate.apple.com. Apple Watch Nike+ starts at NZ$599 inc. GST
• New Apple Watch and Apple Watch bands are available to order on apple.com/nz beginning today. The Sport and Woven Nylon bands are NZ$89 inc. GST and the Classic Buckle is NZ$239 inc. GST.
• New Apple Watch Nike+ and Nike Sport Bands are available to order on apple.com/nz beginning today. The Nike Sport Band is NZ$89 inc. GST.
• Apple Watch Series 2 requires iPhone 5 or later running iOS 10 or later. watchOS 3.2 will be available soon as a free software update. Some features are not available in all regions or all languages.
• Every customer who buys Apple Watch from Apple will be offered free Personal Setup online, to help set up and personalise their new Apple Watch with calendars, notifications, apps and more.