Final chance to make some cash with your art
Entries are closing soon for the What's Your Story? poster competition which TechDay is proud to be supporting.
So this your last chance to make your voice heard and possibly win a share of $14,000
What's Your Story is an online youth campaign offering youth a voice about the exciting opportunities and challenges that we all face when we are online
- It is a poster competition that is open to kids aged 5 to12 years across Australia and New Zealand.
- The theme that kids need to do a poster for this year is ‘We are connecting to the internet in more ways than ever, so what would you do to make the internet a safer place?'
- Entry is via whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com.au
- There is a prize pool of $14,000 in cash and prizes.
- Sept 7th to Nov 1st entries accepted.
- Sept 7th to Nov 8th allow voting.
- Nov 9th to Nov 15th judging.
- Judges include; Facebook, Twitter, TechDay, NetSafe.
Voting is also now open.
To find out more click here.