Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold with a demo for the game coming out on September 1st.
This means development for the game has officially finished. The game is now ready to be distributed exclusively on the Xbox One come September 15th, 2015.
Before the full version of Forza Motorsport 6 comes out, the demo will be released on September 1st, 2015. The demo will allow you to get the new Ford GT car in your garage at no extra cost.
Microsoft also revealed the following new cars being added to the game:
· 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S
· 1979 BMW #6 BMW Motorsport M1 Procar
· 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar
· 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra
· 2014 BMW #5 Ebay Motors 125i M Sport
· 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
· 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
· 1976 Lotus #5 Team Lotus 77
· 1969 Lola #10 Simoniz Special T163
· 2014 Ferrari California T