Summon the power of the Gods in this AR game
The Ancients AR is a new jaw-dropping augmented reality game where players command a fleet of warships and call on legendary Ancients, gigantic creatures and fire-spitting dragons.
The game supposedly boasts larger-than-life, full-scale sea battles.
Jakub Różalski’s art provided the starting point for The Ancients AR, a fantasy world in which the Ancients live in symbiosis with three island kingdoms engaged in an ongoing war.
Made famous by his work on the World of 1920+ series, he has also created concept art for Hollywood productions such as Kong: Skull Island. Jakub collaborated with Immersion’s CEO Piotr Baczyński to lay down this vision onto the canvas: a mysterious, immersive fantasy world where magic is alive and sea battles take place in front of players.
Immersion CEO Piotr Baczyński says, “Jakub Różalski’s stunning artwork inspired us to bring his vision of these huge, majestic creatures to life.
“The Ancients AR was originally only going to be released as a VR game when development began in 2016, but once we realised that augmented reality was finally coming to iOS, we decided to initially focus on harnessing the power of ARKit and delivering the most visually arresting augmented reality game iOS users have ever seen.”Key features:
- Real-time strategy mechanics put players in the heart of the action.
- Special effects that supposedly make the most of augmented reality.
- Epic sea battles rage on as players cast the Ancients’ arcane magic.
- High-quality graphics and crisp sound bring the Ancients to life.
- In-game highlights can be easily shared with friends.
- Art from renowned artist Jakub Różalski.
You can watch the teaser trailer here: