In Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown, you lead Team Rainbow, the world’s most elite counter-terrorist unit, as they are called into action and unfamiliar territory to battle a bioterrorist threat. Stakes escalate as they are personally targeted by an evil terrorist organisation. Used to protecting the lives of others, Team Rainbow must now embark on a mission to fight and save some of their own.
The next Rainbow Six instalment will build on the ingredients that have made the Rainbow Six franchise a runaway success, and will introduce new single player experience with a personal darker storyline, state-of-the-art equipment, and offer gamers the chance to play as two members of Team Rainbow: Ding Chavez, the fearless leader of Team Rainbow, and a new sniper role portrayed by Dieter Weber, who must cover his team’s movement with deadly accuracy. The Rainbow Six franchise, which has already sold more than 7.5 million units, is critically acclaimed for its multiplayer game modes and enjoyed an unprecedented year as one of Xbox Live’s top titles. Multiplayer modes will return with enhanced features. Additionally, PlayStation2 and Xbox versions will get new & amazing exclusive modes that will bring the multiplayer experience to a further level of excellence.
- Stunning graphics and ultra-realistic “ragdoll” physics deliver staggering realism and spectacular close quarter firefights.
- The PS2 version uses a new graphics engine specially developed to reach unprecedented graphical & technical achievement for the most intense gunfights ever seen.
- New elite operatives for the most captivating squad-based gameplay: 10 multinational operatives, including Recon, Electronics and Demolitions experts are available to help you complete the missions as you command your 3 AI-teamates through Quick Order Interface or Voice Command.
- Increasingly intelligent enemy A.I.: With every mission, enemies get more dangerous using tactics like flanking, suppression fire and room clearing.
- New weapons and equipment: Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like motion trackers, battering rams, and the deadly MTAR-21 micro assault rifle.
- Atmospheric sound effects like creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives hint that a threat lurks around every corner.