If you are very good at playing Just Dance, you can try to become a World Champion by trying to qualify for the finals.
The best part about the Just Dance World Cup is that it's open to anyone around the world. Obviously, this means gamers/dancers from both New Zealand and Australia have a chance to win.
In order to qualify for the finals, you need to play the World Dance Floor online multiplayer mode in Just Dance 2017. You can buy the game now on PS4, Xbox One and Wii U.
If you are good enough, you might be one of 18 people that can participate in the World Grand Finale taking place in Paris on February 2018. The times and songs to participate are below.
ASIA/OCEANIA – AUSTRALIAN EASTERN TIME UTC+10
- Sunday 6 August 2017, from 18:00 to 19:00
- Sunday 3 September 2017, from 18:00 to 19:00
- Sunday 10 September 2017, from 18:00 to 19:00
This year’s eight qualifying songs include:
- Bailar – Deorro Ft. Elvis Crespo
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Sorry - Justin Bieber (Alternate version)
- Don’t Wanna Know - Maroon 5
- Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira Ft. Wyclef Jean
- Cake by the Ocean – DNCE
- Scream & Shout - will.i.am Ft. Britney Spears (Alternate version)
Just Dance 2017 is fun and easy to play. All you need is to download the Just Dance controller app on your smartphone and you are ready to play. You no longer need additional hardware or cameras to play the game.