Ubisoft has officially announced that Watch Dogs 2 will be out later this year. The game will introduce players to a new main character and city.
Watch Dogs 2 will be out on November 15th, 2016 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Players will be exploring San Francisco assuming the role of Marcus Holloway. Hacking will play a huge part in the game as you can control the likes of "drones, cars, cranes, security robots, and much more".
The missions have also been overhauled giving you more freedom to tackle how you want to play. You can go in all-guns blazing or stay quiet and choose to do missions stealthily. You can even complete missions without killing a single enemy.
You can also order Watch Dogs 2 in many editions:
· Deluxe Edition includes the Game, an exclusive sleeve, a San Francisco Map, lithographs and the Deluxe pack of digital customization items.
· Gold Edition includes the Game, the Deluxe pack and the Season Pass.
· San Francisco Edition with its Collector’s box, includes the game, extra digital content: The Deluxe pack and Zodiac killer mission, the Marcus Figurine, SF-themed laptop stickers, lithographs, and a San Francisco Map. This edition is available exclusively at EB Games in New Zealand.
· Hacker Edition includes the game, an exclusive Steelbook, a set of DedSec decals and additional digital content. The Hacker Edition will be available exclusively at JB HI-FI in New Zealand.
· Exclusively on the Uplay shop, fans of the franchise can pre-order Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack and The return of DedSec Collector’s Case. The return of DedSec Collector’s Case contains the Gold Edition and DedSec themed memorabilia including among other collector items, the DedSec art Marcus figurine, Marcus’ scarf and cap replica and an exclusive 64 page artbook.
Ubisoft will be showing more of the gameplay in Watch Dogs 2 next week at E3 2016.