I said what?
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Thanks to the society we live in today, where sending a text message is a perfectly acceptable alternative to talking in person or even calling someone, we have archives full of the smart, thoughtful and meaningful things we all say on a daily basis... in addition to all of the stupid things! Textsfromlastnight.com is a website that pays homage to these moments, collecting the best of the worst for your entertainment. Here are a few of our favourites:
- (412): Someone flushed pizza down the toilet. Well... at least tried to.
- (650): I have discovered something important. The trick to making food taste better is not always ‘more hot sauce’.
- (305): You came into my room at 3am.. drunk.. and asked to do spanish homework together. Props for being a good student.
- (315): There was a suspicious looking plate that suggests I may have eaten salad with gravy
- (608): I am watching the CFL at a Hooters in Texarakana. I made a poor life choice at some point that led me here.
Check out textsfromlastnight.com for more mind-bogglingly stupid (but highly amusing) texts.