Draw your way to $14,000 in the What’s Your Story? poster competition
Techday is proud to be supporting the What’s Your Story? poster competition which launched today.
What’s Your Story? is an online youth campaign offering youth a voice about the exciting opportunities and tremendous challenges that we all face when we are online.
It is a poster competition that is open to kids aged five to twelve years across Australia and New Zealand.
- The theme that kids need to do a poster for this year is ‘We are connecting to the internet in more ways than ever, so what would you do to make the internet a safer place?’
- Entry is via whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com.au
- There is a prize pool of $14,000 in cash and prize.
- Sept 7th to Nov 1st entries accepted
- Sept 7th to Nov 8th allow voting
- Nov 9th to Nov 15th judging
Judges include Facebook, Twitter, Techday and NetSafe.
To find out more click here.