Adobe has revealed a major update to its Adobe Creative Cloud offering with Creative Cloud members now having access to over a dozen exclusive new features for Adobe Photoshop.
After introducing the service seven months ago, the photo editing firm says customers across the ANZ region has embraced the product since its launch.
Adobe says the membership-based service provides users with unlimited access to download and install all Adobe Creative Suite desktop applications, plus other applications including Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe Muse, Adobe Edge Tools & Services; game developer tools and integration with the Adobe Touch Apps.
Users also have access to publishing services to deliver apps and websites, cloud storage and the ability to sync to any device, and new products and exclusive updates as soon as they’re released.
“Our goal is to make Creative Cloud the ultimate hub for creatives, where they can access the world’s best creative tools, store and collaborate around their work and ultimately showcase their creations," says David Wadhwani, senior vice president, Digital Media for Adobe.
Creative Cloud benefits include:
· Immediate support for HiDPI (Retina) displays for Apple MacBook Pro. This feature was also made available to perpetual license customers as a free update.
· Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify.
· The ability to quickly export CSS code for text and objects, and import color swatches to easily design incredible websites.
· New workflow timesavers including Crop tool refinements.
· 3D enhancements including improved live (OpenGL) previews of shadow effects and additional control over illumination using 32-bit colour picker to create glow effects.
· Conditional Actions that automatically select the appropriate Action based on user-defined rules, giving users enhanced image processing speed.
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Creative Cloud membership for individuals is AUD$62.99/month based on annual membership; existing customers who own CS3 or later get their first year of Creative Cloud for individuals at the discounted rate of AUD$37.99 per month.
Students and teachers can get Creative Cloud for $24.99.