Rare is working to add lots of new content to Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves came out in March and some gamers were disappointed by the lack of content the world had to offer at launch. Well thankfully, developer Rare has just announced more cool stuff is coming to Sea of Thieves in the near future.
Rare wants to make sure the game evolves over time by giving players new things to experience and making sure you and your friends are entertained. You can see some of the goals Rare wishes to attain down below.
- Bringing players together in interesting ways, encouraging different types of player encounters
- Enriching the world that players adventure in
- Giving players new ways to play
- Giving players a variety of goals and rewards
- Broadening the journey to Pirate Legend and beyond
For the remainder of April, more things are going to be improved based on user feedback. The new stuff will then be made available next month in May with the first big update called 'The Hungering Deep'.
New gameplay mechanics and rewards are to be included in 'The Hungering Deep' with two more content updates also coming out later this year. The best thing is that all DLC from the game will be offered for free to all players. You can see more in the video posted down below.