Microsoft describes Windows Phone 7 Connector as an application designed to sync media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone 7 (or Zune HD if you have one).
You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac5 and update your Windows Phone 7 software.
Requirements are that you have a Windows Phone 7 device and Mac OS 10.6.6 or higher.
Here’s what you can do:
- Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to your devices
- Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto library, to your devices
- Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically import them into your existing iPhoto library
- Browse and preview media items located on your devices
- Download and install operating system updates for your Windows Phone
- Only unprotected (non DRM) files are supported
You can download the app now from the Mac App store.