Giveaway: Win the Huawei Mate 20 (just in time for summer!)
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED.
It’s that time of year again when the sun’s out (well, it tries to be) and many of us are thinking about holidays… What better way to capture summer adventures than with the Huawei Mate 20?
We’re thrilled to team up with Huawei again to offer one lucky reader the Mate 20 worth a whopping $1200 – whether this is a gift for a family member, friend, or even a little reward for yourself, this is one seriously sophisticated smartphone.
To go into the draw all you need to do is sign up with us at FutureFive.co.nz then head to the giveaway post on our Facebook page and leave a comment about why you’d like to win the Mate 20. We’ll pick a winner at random on December 11. One entry per person. Competition open to New Zealand residents only.
So let’s take a look at the Huawei Mate 20 and some of its key features:
- A futuristic design with FullView display and a high screen-to-body ratio – and all decked out in black. There’s even a hyper optical pattern on the glass back for some cool little optical effects
- A 16mm Leica Ultra-Wide Angle Lens camera that give you more spacious photos – and you can even go super-close up to capture images as close as 2.5cm away from the lens
- AI Portrait Colour video mode. Using AI, the HUAWEI Mate 20 Series can isolate human subjects and desaturate the colours around them to dramatically highlight the person. AI Spotlight Reel identifies clips with a shared theme and auto-generates a montage, made entirely of highlights.
- It’s a supercharger! With Huawei’s Wireless Quick Charge and large batteries, you can achieve 70% charge in just 30 minutes!
- Under the hood we have the Kirin 980, which is Huawei’s highest-performing system-on-chip ever. The Mate 20 infuses the powerful Cortex-A76-based CPU and Mali-G76 GPU, the SoC offers improved performance and an unprecedented smooth user experience. In other words it’s fast, and powerful.
- The operating system is EMUI 9, which is based on Android P. It uses a bunch of AI algorithms to ensure your experience is smooth, even when you’re using the Mate 20 for a while. You can also find useful things that help you identify objects or even count calories. You can also use 3d Live Object Modelling to create a digital avatar to dance or interact with.
If you’re interested in checking the Huawei Mate 20 out it’s available in retail stores now. If you want to learn about more specs, head to https://consumer.huawei.com/nz/phones/ to find out more.