Norton 360, best all-in-one internet safety package
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Norton 360 is the best protection you can buy for your digital life. It’s the first-of-its-kind consumer cyber safety protection available in New Zealand.
Your online identity and personal information are becoming more valuable than ever with a third of New Zealanders affected by online crime in 2018 alone.
Cyber threats are becoming extremely complex and sophisticated which increases the need for Kiwis to combat and protect against these threats.
New insights reveal that 94% of New Zealanders agree that their online privacy is important to them, yet many are turning to ‘creative’ solutions such as using fake personal information (51%) and putting trust in public Wi-Fi networks from ‘established businesses and venues’ (88%) to achieve personal protection.
While almost a third (32%) of New Zealand respondents are using a dedicated VPN (Virtual Private Network) solution, less than half (42%) admit that they cannot tell the difference between a secure or unsecure public Wi-Fi network.
A Norton 360 Premium one-year subscription protects up to five of your devices, including your Mac, PC, iOS, and Android devices.
This means that your personal and financial information can be protected on any device you use to search the web, both in your home and on-the-go.
Norton 360 integrates all the NortonLifeLock security products that Kiwis know and trust to protect personal data.
Not only are you getting NortonLifeLock’s trusted and award-winning anti-malware, spam and phishing protect, the product also integrates Norton Secure VPN, PC SafeCam feature, and up to 100 GB of PC cloud storage in a single comprehensive solution, so you can give the gift of peace of mind this Christmas.
Key features of the new Norton 360 include:
- Integrated Secure VPN: Offers bank-grade encryption to help protect the information sent to and from your devices.
- Increased Cloud Backup4: Up to 100 GBs of cloud storage to store and protect important files and documents as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- PC SafeCam: Alerts you to attempts to access your webcam and blocks those who are not authorised to access it.
- Device Security: Protection for multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, smartphones, or tablets against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats
- Parental Controls: Protects your children from inappropriate websites and search results, as well as manages their screen time.
- Online Threat Protection: Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when online.
- Smart Firewall: Helps protect your device and data from malicious attacks and intrusive eyes by monitoring and blocking suspicious network traffic.
- Password Manager: Stores usernames and passwords, generates strong passwords for new logins and password updates, and synchronises across multiple browsers, computers, and devices.
- Virus Protection Promise: NortonLifeLock experts are available to help keep devices virus-free, or money will be refunded.
A Norton 360 Premium one-year subscription is available from local retail stores including, JB Hi-Fi and Harvey Norman.
Norton 360 is also available online at nz.norton.com.