Blizzard Entertainment Inc. has announced and detailed a Collector's Edition for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the third expansion for the World of Warcraft, the world's most popular subscription-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
The Collector's Edition will be available only at retail stores and will include the following in addition to the game disc:
- Art of the Cataclysm art book featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiples stages of development.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft retrspective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 17 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards and two Collector's Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG.